AgeWell New York helps people with disabilities and people who are chronically ill stay in their homes and communities for as long as possible. AgeWell New York will work hand-in-hand with you and your family to help manage your health care and personal care needs.
AgeWell New York arranges and pays for your health and long term care services, and provides choices and flexibility in obtaining the care you need. We support your ability to live safely in your home and we work with you, your family, caregivers and physicians so you can feel well, live well with AgeWell.
You may be eligible to enroll if you:
- Live in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx or Westchester
- Have a chronic illness or disability
- Are able to stay safely at home at the time you join AgeWell
- Are expected to need long term care services for at least 120 days from the date you enroll in AgeWell
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Are covered by Medicaid, or are eligible and apply for Medicaid
- Are eligible for a nursing home level of care at the time of enrollment