2017 Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans
Our Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plans serves a designated group of Medicare beneficiaries who may have chronic medical conditions, reside in a skilled nursing care facility, or may also have both Medicare and Medicaid coverage. These plans provide all the coverage of traditional Medicare, plus more personalized care with additional benefits and services and include;
- All original Medicare benefits. (Part A and B)
- Full prescription drug coverage. (Part D)
- Access to supplemental benefits above what Original Medicare covers.
- Preventive care and services to reduce emergency room visits and hospital admissions.
- Fitness programs to maintain your quality of life.
- Access to a large network of physicians, hospitals and specialty services in your community.
- AgeWell New York professional care team including doctors, nurses and social workers to help optimize your health care coverage and access to services.
2017 Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan Brochure and Benefits Guide
|IF YOU HAVE MEDICARE||IF YOU HAVE MEDICARE & MEDICAID||IF YOU HAVE MEDICARE & MEDICAID||IF YOU HAVE MEDICARE AND RESIDE IN A NURSING HOME|
|$0 monthly premium
$19 monthly premium
|$0* monthly premium||$0 to $41* monthly premium||$0 to $41* monthly premium|
* Depending on your Medicaid eligibility.
You can search by plan to review specific coverage information and access health benefits including your;
- Summary of Benefits
- Evidence of Coverage
- Annual Notice of Change
- Formulary ( List of Covered Drugs)
If you have any questions regarding your plan materials, please call member services at